Tuesday 6 January 2015

Funke Akindele Releases New Promo Pictures for 2015 & Announces ‘Jenifa’ TV Series

She's a friend of the house and needs no introduction. 


Funke is starting the year with a bang as she reveals her new "Jenifa TV series", a reality show and a radio talk show.

 ‘I actually wanted the character to take a deserving rest but I’m amazed that many years after, the Jenifa’s character still resonates. Anywhere I go, it is welcome, and people love to see, hear that part of Jenifa in me. I want to believe that my potrayal of Jenifa this time will be loved more by the viewers of the drama series. There will be more chemistry with co-actors. I must quickly add that a good number of actors in the original Jenifa are involved; alongside new faces and that will be the highlight of the show.’

See her new promo shots :
















No comments:

Post a Comment