Here are some tips that will give you food for thought and help you along the way!
1. Decide you won't be poor - Breakout of the cycle of poverty.
2. Focus on any self limiting beliefs - this makes it hard to get ahead! Stop it!
3. Emulate the right role models - The people you want to model yourself on are those that have been wealthy for decades, not for a minute.
4. Admit you need help - Going it alone is the hard way. The most successful people have teams of educated experienced professionals helping them behind the scene.
5. Don't let having money define you - it's okay to treat yourself to a few luxuries, but don't spend more money than you make!
6. Saving alone isn't enough, invest! - lets your savings earn interest.
7. Own your own home - home ownership is a great place to start building wealth.
8. Be content - embrace an attitude of true abundance
Picture credit: http://www.bwhi.org/