Friday 30 January 2015

Emma Nyra And Victoria Kimani For 'The Celebrity Shoot' Season 7




The celebrity shoot by celebrity fashion designer and stylist Abbyke Domina season 7 is here and Emma Nyra and Victoria kimani graces it. Where they shared brief interview of what we never knew about them. Below are pictures which was shot at the Maison Feheriet in Victoria island.


Interview With Emma Nyra




Tell us about yourself...
Hello my name is Emma Chukwugoziam Obi aka Emma Nyra. I am the second daughter of 4 children and I was born and raised in Texas. I have been recording and singing professionally since I  was 16 years old. When I graduated from Texas Southern University in 2010 I began my journey into the Entertainment Industry. Apart from singing I am also a runway and print model and I have acted in several Nollywood USA films.

What does fashion mean to you?
Fashion to Emma Nyra is the way in which one chooses to express themselves through their clothing, accessories,  etc.

How do you handle difficult moment with the public based on your fashion sense?
Difficult moments in the public will always come because fashion is forever changing. I handle it by taking critiques as they come.

How do describe your fashion lane? Do u go with trends or who Emma is?
My fashion lane is classy yet still sexy. I am a young female artiste so I do feel as though it is necessary to push the fashion boundaries and to break the rules a bit. I love to try new styles and to go to  uncharted territory.

Whats your most embarrassing moment?
My most embarrassing fashion moment was when I was a part of a dance group in university. As I was dancing on stage my pants ripped and I had to pretend o was dancing away even though I was really just trying to hide my split I'm my pants!




Interview with Victoria Kimani



Tell us about yourself...
Sure ;) I'm Victoria Kimani,singer and actress, chocolate city First Lady.

What does fashion mean to you?
Self expression....mood, Fashion is life

How do u handle difficult moment with the public based on your fashion sense?
I try to take constructive feedback into consideration ...then ignore the rest

How can you describe your fashion sense? 
Edgy, fun, African- sexy , depending on hiw I feel... I dress casually  alot but I live the glam too...

Do u go with trends or who victoria is?
Who Victoria is ... and trends if they match how I'm feeling...

Whats your most embarrassing fashion moment?

I had a pair of pants that ripped right under my butt...I guess I gained a few in the right places...and my pants were not having that (laughs)

See more photos below:








No comments:

Post a Comment