Monday 22 December 2014

Welcome Fashion Lovers to….. JTO!


JTO is an expression of the fashion, art and photography adventures of Temi Otedola. Founded in 2014, this platform goes beyond a fashion blog to creatively express her extensive fashion excursions to various destinations including Paris, New York and Milan. JTO is a fusion of world-influenced international styles.

In 2012, Temi interned for the Jewellery house Dodo, and in 2013 had a summer internship with fashion powerhouse Oscar de la Renta.

In Temi’s words “Fashion has been an obsession of mine since I can remember. I was the little girl who would dress up in all of my mother's clothes and insist on styling my two older sisters. This obsession then became an appreciation as I began to follow various designers and also took fashion inspiration from various eras including the 60s.”

See more photos:






No comments:

Post a Comment